Many companies and entrepreneurs want to reach 1 million followers on Instagram. They want to expand their business, increase sales and turn their Instagram account into a successful marketing channel. However, getting a million followers on Instagram is not easy. You have to deal with all types of social media gurus giving you the promises to help you grow your account but don’t deliver on their promises. Here you can learn the secrets about how to gain 1 million Instagram followers in 6 months, attracting tons of real and targeted users.
Below are the top secrets to reaching 1 million followers on Instagram in 6 months:
- Do not post consecutively.
- Do not lure people into buying your products or services.
- Do not inundate yourself with hashtags every time.
- Do not target everyone you follow as your potential followers.
- Avoid posting long videos.
- Steer clear from negative posts because it can be a turn-off for people.
- Do not repeat the same content over and over again.
- Do not ask people to follow you routinely.
- It is better if you would not make your account private.
- Avoid posting too much of your personal life to protect yourself from possible threats and harm.
Here are some tips on how to reach 1 million followers on Instagram quickly:
Tip #1: Be Yourself! Everyone has something unique about them, so capitalize on this! Try to twist existing things, and you’ll soon be dominating the ‘gram!
Tip #2: Know Your Story! Remember that while your Instagram feed looks aesthetically pleasing, it’s the story behind it that truly matters.
There are over 300 million daily active Instagram users, with an average of 70 million photos posted each day. This is a market that’s booming, and there’s no better time to get in on it.
In the end, Instagram is a platform where you can build your business and reach your audience. A large part of that is due to the social interaction aspect of the platform. People enjoy going to your profile and seeing what you’re up to and what you have going on.
They like to follow you and engage with you because they like your personality. This relates to our first point, where it’s important to not be spammy on your personal account if you want people to follow your brand as well. Be yourself and be consistent with posting content that will resonate with people’s interests.