How to Optimize Google Ads with Google Analytics Data
Google Analytics is a free powerful tool that helps to identify the results with the data and information. So why don’t we make the best out of it?
Today, we will talk about the top 5 things that you can analyze and improve with google analytics. So without wasting any time, let’s get straight into it.
Google Ads Analytics Important Metrics Insight
- Bounce Rate
When a user visits your website and decides to leave without visiting another page or completing a purchase, that is called the Bounce rate. You can check out the bounce rate data with google analytics.
Always keep in mind that you only have a few seconds to keep the users on your website.
Users decide to leave your website for many reasons, So; here are a few ways to improve your bounce rate.
- Make sure your page loading speed is good. A slow website will result in a higher bounce rate.
- Provide your visitors with a better user experience to stay longer and visit your website’s other web pages.
- Only text is not enough. You need to add images and videos to hook with users and make them feel more comfortable to go ahead with the purchase.
- If you are an eCommerce store, then you should consider adding customer testimonials to build credibility, so users feel confident about taking a step forward towards purchasing.
- Add To Cart Rate
Add to cart rate is when a user decides to add at least 1 product to their cart in intent to make the purchase.
Not all the users who add a product to their cart complete the purchase, but there are chances that they will convert than the ones who don’t even add products to the cart.
Our goal is to increase our add-to-cart rate to get more conversion, so let’s discuss a few tricks to do so.
- First things first, make it easy for users to buy. Users should be able to add products to their cart with a single click.
- Add a “add to cart” button next to your product’s features. It will help users to click on it after getting captivated by your product benefits.
- Include Customer Reviews to build trust with the users. They are more likely to add products to the cart if they are confident about your product/brand.
- Make sure your CTA is included Above the fold, and it should be catchy. The more you make it easy for your users to make a purchase, the better conversions you will get.
- Initiate Checkout
With Google analytics data, you can determine the user behavior, whether or not they initiate checkout or at which point they quit before completing the purchase.
This data will help you create your funnels properly to convert those users who did not initiate the checkout process by identifying the different reasons.
You will not get a specific reason or answer to why a user is not purchasing from your website, but you will get a good idea why they are not initiating the checkout process.
Maybe it’s because of
- A poorly written product description that is failing to explain the benefits of your product.
- Your product prices are high compared to your competitors.
- Offers might not be good enough to convince a user to convert, and many more.
You can analyze the buyer persona with google analytics. It answers many questions such as, who visits your website/landing page, did they convert or not, where did they come from? What was their average age group, and what were their interests, etc.
When you identify your target audience’s interests and behaviors, you can create funnels to convert them. Google Analytics provides you the data and information you need to make funnels for users with similar interests or behavior to increase conversion chances.
With google analytics data, you can create different categories of audiences who have similar interests.
You can create remarketing audiences based on user behavior on your website and then use those audiences as the basis for remarketing campaigns in your google ad account.
You want to re-engage with them because of their likelihood to convert. Remarketing is mainly used to increase conversions by reminding users to complete the purchase if they haven’t already.
You can also use remarketing to increase your brand awareness and upsell your products.
So, what are you waiting for? Make the best out of Google Analytics with our top 5 list to start working with.